EDBI is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that identifies you personally. We may use various technologies including but not limited to cookies to improve and customise your experience on this website, and understand how you are using the website. The technologies we use do not capture any personally identifiable data about you, but captures your browsing pattern on this website and some other websites you may go on to after browsing ours. The analysis and information will be used by us to improve and customise your experience on this website, and may be shared with a selected group of partners to improve and customise your experience on their websites, or enable them to provide you with information on relevant programmes and services.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also typically modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
- To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent that you may have given, request access to, or correct personal data that EDBI holds about you in accordance with applicable laws. All requests for the withdrawal of consent, or to exercise any of these rights, can be made via email to our data protection officer: [email protected] (Kindly attention your request to ‘Data Protection Officer’)
- managing and customizing your experience on the website;
- analysing trends and improving our site for our users; and
- delivering content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you browse our website and platforms.
- Any other information is anonymised and/or aggregated to produce statistical reports that enable us to evaluate the use of our website; and to make improvements to, and increase efficiency when you browse our website.
- This Privacy Statement may be amended, supplemented, modified and updated from time to time. Please check back regularly for any updates.