- The information provided on this EDBI website has been compiled for your convenience. EDBI makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and EDBI is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website, by EDBI. EDBI will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- EDBI, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
a. for any investment decisions made on the basis of the information on this website. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. EDBI urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment; or
b. for any damages, losses or injuries whatsoever, resulting or arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website or any other site linked to this website.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 3 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities. EDBI holds the copyright to this website. EDBI grants you a limited licence to download the information on this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of EDBI.
- EDBI reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to this website, at any time and without notice.